Outfit of the day: Jueves universitario

12:09

Hola a todos!! hoy ya es el ultimo outfit que os enseño, ya que los viernes no tengo clases. Los jueves suelo tener un horario normal y entro a la universidad a las 9:00 y salgo a las 14:30.

Hello everyone!! Today it is the last outfit that I show you, because I don't have classes on Friday. Thursdays usually have a normal schedule and I star my classes at 9:00 and finishing at 14:30.

Hoy queria enseñaros un outfit un poco mas "arreglado" de lo que suele ser mi estilo. Es algo que me pongo mas para salir a tomar algo con mis amigas. Es mas es lo que me puse el jueves pasado para salir con mis niñas.

Today I wanted to show an outfit a little more "well-dressed" (I don't know if it's the correct word, please if I'm wrong leave me a comment) what is usually my style. It's something more for have a drink with your friends.Las thursday I worer this when I went out with my girls.





La camisa es de Straudivarius                The blouse is from Straudivarius
Los pantalones son de Zara                    The trousers are from Zara
 Las zapatillas del Pull&Bear                      The slippers are from Pull&Bear
El reloj y el collar son de Buyincoins                The watch and the choker are from buyincoins





Espero que os haya gustado el outfit. Como siempre para cualquier duda o consulta podéis dejarme un comentario. Nos vemos!!

Muchos besos de tortuga!!

I hope you liked the outfit. Sorry if my English isn't very good. If you had any question you can leave a comment. See you soon!!


Turtle kisses!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios